A UV resistant jacket and available OFNR or OFNP constructions allow TLC indoor/outdoor cables to be used for general outdoor application while having the flexibility for indoor deployment without fire code constraints. Constructions consist of 900μm color coded tight buffers.
• 900μm Tight Buffers.
• Water blocking aramid yarn strength members.
• UV resistant jacket, OFNR and OFNP listed construction
• Exclusive use of Corning® optical fibers.
• Jacket print ensures product identification and fiber compatibility.
• Buffers strip consistently between 3.5 – 5 lbs-f, helpful for onsite termination
• Durable jacket offers added protection during installation and in rugged use applications.
SINGLEMODE OS2 - click to expand
62/125 MULTIMODE - click to expand
50 /125 MULTIMODE OM2 - click to expand
50/125 MULTIMODE OM3 - click to expand